RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Jammu & Kashmir State Judicial Academy "Training on Cyber law" (29 December 2018)
- Jury Panel Member of Dynamic CISO Excellence Awards 2019
- Cyber safety workshop for Parents at Shiv nadar school by our social initiative, FIRE, 24 December 2018
- International Conference on Child safety by International Justice Mission and West Bengal State Commission (15th Dec 2018)
- India # UK Tech Fest # (13 December, Delhi)
- Conference on matrimonial frauds , Bombay chamber of commerce , 24 August 2018,Mumbai
- Keynote Speaker in IIT Delhi Hackathon ,28 June 2018
- UNESCO conference on online child safety, Delhi, 26 June 2018.
- Launch of e-filing project of the Supreme Court of India, 14 Aug 2018
- FLAIR and FIRE -Meeting on Mobile Safety for Children at IIC Delhi, 24 may 2018
- Korpconnect Corporate Training on GDPR at Ramada Gurugram , 18 May 2018
- GNLU Symposium On Convergence Of Private International Law In IPR & Cyber Law [April 1,2018 ,Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- NASSCOM conference on internet safety, 13 March 2018, Delhi
- Delhi High court Chief Justice &legal aid committee consultation meet on cyberawareness , March 2018.
- Women’s Day meet at ITS Ghaziabad,8 March 2018
- Swach Soch Swach Bharat, Newsworld India, 25 Nov,2017
- GCCS 2017,India,Digital India Government conference, 21 Nov,2017
- Compuada,Women& cybercrime, Miranda House, 10 Oct 2017
- Training in cybercrimes, IRS officers, NIU, Delhi, 22 Sept,2017
- Training of senior Police officers in prevention and investigation of online sexual abuse of children, BPR&D, 12 Sept ,2017
- Online safety summit, She the people, Aug 4,2017
- Securing Cyberspace 2017, Cyber peace foundation conference, Delhi,14-15 July 2017
- Session on cybercrimes against women in cyberspace 2017, Delhi conference
- The online child safety meet, Foundation, Mumbai, 5 May 2017
- Talk on cybercrimes and electronic evidence for Supreme court lawyers, April,2017
- International women's day , Amity University, 8 march, 2017
- National meet oncybercrimes,ITS Ghaziabad, 18 march 2017
- National law school conference, 14 March 2017
- Inauguration of collaboration between National Law School and SGT university, March 2017
- Protecting Privacy on Internet, Symbiosis law school,Delhi, 28 Jan ,2017
- Corporate Conclave at Amity University, 6Jan 2017
- Privacy, Data Protection, World Privacy Day, Symbiosis law school, 28 January 2017
- Pocso Act, 5 Nov 2016, Kulachi School, Delhi
- Cyberpeace Roundtable on Protection of Women in cyberspace ,23oct ,2016
- Children’s right to access Internet, ICMEC India Round table, 3 Oct 2016
- Digital India Mission, ITS cxo meet, 17 Sep 2016
- UNICEF Consultation on child safety program 22 sep 2016
- Cyber peace Foundation, Round Table, 11 September 2016
- Cybercrime law , Electronic evidence and civil liability under IT Act,2000 in India, National Academy for Direct Taxes ( NADT),1stSept , 2016
- Cybercrimes , CBI Academy,2 Aug 2016
- CBI Lecture on Crime against Women &children, CBI Academy, 27 July 2016
- Cyber awareness workshop for FIRE, Faculty Development, BITS Pilani,India, 26 June 2016
- Protecting children on Internet, workshop for FIRE, 5 June 2016
- Expert meet,UNICEF,8 April,2016
- Protecting children online, Expert meeting of UNICEF, 8 Feb 2016, Delhi
- Explaining the IT Act,2000 , IIM Indore, 14 Jan 2016
- DICE, War against Digital crime,18 Dec 2015,Habitat, Delhi
- National Women Police Conference, Kerela Police, 23 Nov 2015
- 10th cybercrime awareness workshop, Data Security Council of India with Kerala Police Academy, 29 May 2015
- Cybercrime law, Electronic Evidence & civil liability under IT Act in India, Jharkhand Judicial Academy, 30 April,2015
- National Law Day, Topic of the Article: IT Act,2000, Venue: Indian National Bar Association, 26 Nov 2015
- Seminar on cyberlaws, Topic of the Article: Privacy in cyberspace, Venue: Acrompoint, 30 Sep 2015
- Training for newly recruited Public Prosecutors of NIA. Topic of the Article: Law of Digital Evidence, Venue: National Investigation Authority, 24 Sep 2015
- National Workshop of cyberspace regulations, Topic of the Article: IT Act,2000 and cyberlaw, Venue: Department of Law, University of Kerela, 18 September 2015
- Digital India Conclave-2015, Topic of the Article:Empowerment of Children through Digital awareness, Venue: Le-Meridien, New Delhi- India, 24th August 2015
- Training of sub inspectors to Addl superintendent of police of NIA, Topic of the Article: Appreciation of Digital Evidence, Venue: National Investigation Authority, 17July 2015
- Protecting children in cyberspace, 27 march 2015, ITS Ghaziabad
- ICISA National Training for Auditors, 17 march 2015
- Cyber meet, Hans raj, Delhi, 13 march, 2015
- 4th Digital Investigators conference, 28 Nov 2014
- 26th Annual Management Convention, BMA meet, Vadodara, 18 Nov 2014
- NATIONAL ORIENTATION PROGRAMME FOR NEWLY APPOINTED CIVIL JUDGES, National Judicial Academy, 16 Nov 2014
- International cyberlaw meet, N.Delhi, 10 Nov 2014, 12.30 pm
- ISPAI meet, 31 oct 2014
- Amity cyberlaw conference, 11 oct, 2014
- 6th Annual Summit on Cyber & Network Security, Cybermeet Assocham, 10th oct 2014
- Consultation on "Ways and Means to safeguard Women from Cyber Crimes in India", National Commission for Women, New Delhi, 23 July 2014
- Rountable meet with Dr. Rosenthal, former Minister of Foreign Affairs , 16 April 2014
- "Gaps and Challenges in the security of children in cyber space" or "Positive and negative implications of internet for children", Kerela State commission for protection of children, 13 feb 2014
- IT Act,2000 , NPA, Hyderabad, 14th Feb 2014
- Information security risks- techno legal management, VIPS,16 Jan 2013
- National workshop on handling cybercrimes:investigations and judgement , organised by The Government of Maharashtra, 1st Feb 2014,Mumbai
- International Itech Conference at Bengaluru, 29-31st Jan 2014.
- Trained Inspectors to SSP and APP and State Police at CBI Academy on IT Act provisions with specific emphasis on provisions on online banking frauds and plastic card frauds , 31 Oct 2013, CBI Academy
- Panel guest in session on IT Amendment Act ,2008 at 11th India Knowledge Summit, cyber era-securing the future,14-15 oct,2013,Delhi
- Speaker at seminar organized by Western air command on cyber security, 10 Oct 13 at Air Force auditorium ,New Delhi.
- Speaker of eminence at 5th HR Mega Conclave on High performance organizations:HR as catalyst, 10th Oct 2013, Delhi
- Speaker at National conference on next generation technologies ,2013, ITS, 5th Oct 2013
- Trained judicial officers in course on cyberlaws, 14.9.2013, Madhya Pradesh
- Lecture on Salient features of IT Act , CBI,5th Sep 2013
- Lecture on retrieval of digital data and evidentiary value, Training for Public prosecutors from Gauhati,CBI,22.8.2013
- Conducted Specialised training programme for Judges, M.P, 11th Aug 2013
- Workshop on cybercrime & cyberbullying among students, DPS School, 8 Aug 2013
- Information Technology Act:A Talk by an expert, Campus law centre, 16 Feb 2013
- Advanced concepts in cybercime investigation and cyber forensics,for Senior Public Prosecutors, 26th June 2013, Delhi.
- Legal issues in Forensics-Overall review of IT Act,2000,ICAI,Pune, 25th June 2013
- course on New Appointed Law officers, CBI,17th June 2013
- An overview on IT Act,2000 and amendments, Training course of Assistant Enforcement officers, 10 April 2013, Delhi.
- "Legal Framework on Telephone Interception and Overview of IT Act,2000 and amendments", Training on cyber forensics for ASIs to DySPs, 11 April 2013.
- Talk on Protecting Intellectual Property, Course for Sub Inspectors, Delhi, 23 Aug 2013
- Lecture on 'Law of Interception', Training on Technical Surveillance for Sub inspectors to Additional SPs, Delhi, 13 March 2013
- A talk on Women's Empowerment in India,Women's Day Celebrations at EdCIL, 8 March 2013,Delhi
- Course on Mobile phone Investigations,CDR analysis and Mobile Forensics, for Inspectors, SSP, APP and Senior Public Prosecutors, 20 Feb 2013.
- Talk on Online Dispute Resolution techniques,31 Jan 2013, CIAC
- Conducted certificate course on forensic accounting & fraud detection,ICAI , 8Feb 2013,Ahemadabad
- Cyberlaws-latest trends and developments and appreciation of electronic evidence,referesher course for CMM/ACMM, Metropolitan Magistrates, Delhi 1 Feb 2013
- Course on Cybercrime Investigation for J&K officers,CBI Academy, 28 June 2013
- Talk on Infringement and Remedies of Copyright with reference to SMEs in Seminar on copyright protection and management of Rights in the Digital Environment , 16 Feb 2013,Faculty of Law, Delhi University
- Embracing information technologies for professional excellence, 22nd Dec 2012,ICSI
- Appreciation of electronic evidence , course on investigation of cybercrime level II for subinspector to SSp and APP to Sr. PP of CBI and state police , CBI, 14 dec 2012
- The Universe of cyberlaws-Issues in cyber technology and the Law in specialized training programme on sensitization and cyber forensics for higher judicial service officers of M.P , NP, 11 Dec 2012
- IT Act 2000 with amendments and case studies, appreciation of electronic evidence and casestudies , a course of subinspectors to DSP in investigation of cybercrime, CDTS(BPR&D) CBI,5Dec 2012 .
- Tracing development of IT laws, National conference of judges of district judiciary on IT Act and cyberlaws 30 Nov 2012,NJA
- Use of electronic evidence for investigation and trial with reference to IT Act 2000 and its amendments in course on investigation of plastic card frauds , e-banking frauds and using electronic evidence for investigation and trial with reference to IT Act,2000, 7Nov 2012, CBI
- Appreciation of electronic evidence, National Investigation Agency , 5 Nov 2012
- Tackling emerging social engineering threats,Changing landscape of India’s homeland security, IFSEC2012,homeland security India conference,India expocentre, Greater NOIDA, 1st Nov 2012
- The legal aspects of digital evidence , Digital investigators Association, 31 oct 2012,IHC
- Overview of IT Act 2000 and its amendments in course on specialized training programmes on cyberlaw and computer forensics for judicial officers of HJS(MP) cadre ,9 Oct 2012, CBI
- Social networking sites vs freedom of speech and expression, 5oct 2012, Amity law School
- Information technology Act,2008 and legal aspects of digital evidence, 31 August 2012, CBI in course on advance concepts of cybercrime investigation and cyberforensics
- Roundtable meet on liability, due diligence and guidelines for intermediaries, 2 August 2012
- Lectures on IT Act,2000, ‘Cyber Crime Investigation” for J&K Police Officers , CBI, 28 June 2012
- Electronic evidence in investigations, CB, 23 May 2012
- Cybercrimes and investigations,CB,11 April 2012
- Developing IT law in India, 17 March 2012, IIT Delhi
- Discussion on IT law in India,1st Feb 12, ILI
- Developing responsibility on Internet, VIPS, 17 Jan 2012
- Round Table Meeting , the Citizen Engagement and Social Media , 15 Dec 2011,Delhi
- Training in E-commerce models and EDI , Offences and punishment under IT Act,2000, ILI, 1February 2012
- National Seminar on Cyber Law on 19th November, 2011, IMS Law College, Noida (U.P.).
- Using Electronic Evidence for Investigations and Trial under IT Act, CB , 15 Nov 2011
- Legal framework in which investigations under IT Act are conducted, CB , 10 Aug 2011
- National Seminar on Cyber threats, Issues and Challenges, ITS , G. Noida, April 2nd , 2011
- Cyberlaws training, Delhi (H) , 31 Jan 2011.
- Children rights and issues and concerns, DAV forum, 25th August, 2011 Delhi
- 48thAnnual Conference of ISA Delhi Branch Anaesthesiology And Beyond, “Right To Die”, Delhi, June 2010.
- Workshop on IT and Related IPR , Law center –I, Faculty of Law, Delhi University,March 19-21 , 2010
- Cyber law programme, AP, 22 May 2011
- Cyber meet, Uttarakhand, 21 May 2011
- Rising cybercrimes and Youth of today, 12 May 2011, Dehradun
- Facing the cyberlaws challenge, DSC, 7 March 2011
- Insight into the IT laws , ITS, 2 April 2011
- Information Technology Act and latest developments in law, IFM, 4 Feb 2011
- cyberlaws & emerging challenges, Delhi, 31 Jan 2011
- International Conference on Emerging Trends in International Commercial Arbitration,ODR, 18 Dec 2010
- Strategies to enforce cyberlaws, Mumbai, 19 Dec 2010
- International Conference of Jurists, Cyberlaw enforcement, 12 December, 2010
- Learning with Social Media, AUME, 11 December 2010
- National Seminar on Detection of Cybercrimes, NPA,28 June 2010
- challenges in combating cybercrimes, CIRC, 25 July 2010
- Introduction to Cyberlaws -AFS School,Delhi, 15 July 2010
Workshop on Cybercrime, 18th June 2010
Workshop on Cybercrime, DPS Noida,20th May 2010
National Seminar on Enforcement of Cyberlaw, New Delhi on 8th May 2010
Click Here to Download PDF
Conference on "Information Technology Laws and Related Intellectual Property "Faculty of law, Delhi University, 19th March 2010
Seminar on Enforcement of cyberlaw by National Project Committee and Cyber Appellate Tribunal,31 January 2010, Delhi
Click Here to Download PDF
Conference on "Launching Investigation, prosecution and defending of a computer related crime", Novotel, Mumbai,29& 30th Oct 2009
- Workshop for training Police personnel "Tracking the cybercriminal & collection of legally admissible evidence" IP University, Delhi , 29th June 2009
- Workshop for training Police personnel IP University, Delhi , 29th June 2009
- Workshop for training Police officials IP University Delhi, 29th june, 2009
Conference on "Protecting Children in cyberspace" 41st World Telecommunication and Information Society Day IETE,17 May 2009, New Delhi
- Conference on "Euthanasia" Organized by Indian Agricultural Institute New Delhi, 5th April 2009,
National Seminar on Information Security : "Emerging Threats and Innovations in the 21st century", 4th April 2009,Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad
International Conference - INBUSH (International Business Horizon) 2009 "Role of the Information Technology in ensuring sound Corporate Governance in India",25-27 Feb 2009,Amity International Business School,Noida.
CIRC conference on corporate law, "cybercrimes and legal enforcement in India", 20th &21st December 2008. Ghazibad.
INCRAA conference on "Medical Negligence", 1st Feb, 2009 AIIMS, New Delhi
PHD Chambers Conference on the emerging issues in Cyberlaws and Cybersecurity in India,"Protecting Intellectual Property in the internet age", 29August 2008, PHD House, New Delhi
National Institute of Financial Management conference on the Cyber Security for ISS officials, "Information Technology Act 2000- An Overview", 27th November 2008. National Institute of Financial Management Faridabad.
Conference on IT Summit 2008 Cyber security - An intellectual challenge, "Tracking the cybercriminal & collection of legally admissible evidence" 18th October 2008 Park hotel Nehru place.
IETE conference on Cybercrimes and Indian Cyberlaw , ?Domain names & Dispute Resolution’ , 12 September 2008 ,IETE Delhi HQ
The Second Annual RFID Informedia India conference, " legal issues impacting RFID technology in India" 22-23 July 2008 at ITC Grand Maratha,Mumbai
Diamond jubilee celebration conference by Central India Regional Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,"Combating cybercrimes in India", 5-6th July 2008, Kanpur,India
Assocham Workshop on ‘Drafting and Management of Commercial Contracts & Agreements ’ 11th January 2008, ASSOCHAM HOUSE, New Delhi.
ICFAI National Seminar on ‘Prospects and opportunities in Knowledge Services’ , 9th July,2007,Sirifort Auditorium, New Delhi
Conference “ Corporate Legal Counsel Forum” by Marcus Evans – “ Roadmap for Intellectual Property Rights protection in the globalised world” on 24-25th May 2007 at Taj lands end, Mumbai, India.
Seminar on 'Cyber security and threats 2007' organized by Indraprastha Engineering College Ghaziabad , India on 4th May 2007
Seminar on “Intellectual Property in Internet Age". Organized by Infor-media group, 28-29 November 2006, Le Meridien, Bangalore, India.
Conference on “Importance of IPR Due Diligence in Mergers & Acquisitions” organized by Infor-media India on 28-29 June 2006 at ITC Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton Tower, Mumbai, India.
Seminar on “Cyber Crime – Issues and Challenges” held at Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad, India on 15th April 2006.
- Inaugural seminar organized by ‘Universal Institute of Legal Studies’ India.
Seminar on “Doing LPO Business in India” organized by ASSOCHAM, India on 8th July 2006 at Hotel Continental Mumbai, India.
Guest Lecturer - “Post Graduate Program in Cyber Laws” conducted by the Indian Law Institute (Deemed University), Delhi in year 2005-06
- Seminar on “Online Dispute Resolution” organized by Indian Council of Arbitration and FICCI, held in association with RCCI, Rajasthan. Click Here to Download PDF
Convention on "Trade facilitation - Surmounting the deadlock" , organized by the Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi on 28th October at PHD Chambers of Commerce, New Delhi.