COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information about users of this website is obtained if supplied voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, purchasing of products/service or registering a user account with us. When you register with us or request a service, we will ask you to set up “My Account,” which includes your particulars.
We collect technical information from your computer’s web browser or internet device when you visit sethassociates.com on the internet. This information includes the amount of time spent on the site by a visitor with a unique internet identifier, the pages visited, the operating system, choice of web browser, referring web site and any keywords used to find our site on a search engine website. These server logs contain no personal information and can only be accessed by sethassociates.com. Server log files are used solely to track visits to our website and improve the experience, content and layout of our website. sethassociates.com makes no attempt to link this site traffic information with the identity of individuals visiting our website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will process your personal data in an ethical manner. It will be used for the following purposes:
1. To process your order.
2. To administer your membership of the website.
3. To administer our website services which may involve sharing information with our services providers.
4. To administer our business.
5. To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
6. To allow us to service you better in responding to your customer service requests.
We will send you information about our new services , articles or news incase you subscribe to this service. If you donot wish to receive these mails any longer, you may unsubscribe to the service anytime by writing to our office email.
If you have any queries on this policy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.